MCLE Course: Immigration Relief for Vulnerable Populations
Start: January 26, 2013 08:00 AM
California Casa Cornelia Law Center Inn of Court and California Western School of Law present:
MCLE Program: Immigration Relief for Vulnerable Populations
WHEN: Saturday, January 26, 2013 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
Program begins at 8:30 a.m. and concludes at 6:00 p.m.
WHERE: California Western School of Law, 225 Cedar Street
MCLE Credit: 8.0 Hours
Regular Attendees - $160
Casa Cornelia Volunteer Attorneys - $80
Non Profit Employees - $50
Students - Free
• SIJS (Special Immigrant Juvenile Status) for abused, abandoned and neglected children
• VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) for victims of domestic violence
• U Visa for victims of serious crimes
• Mental Illness
• Hon. Immigration Judge Zsa Zsa DePaolo, Executive Office for Immigration Review
• Lilia Velasquez, Law Office of Lilia Velasquez
• Anne Bautista, ACCESS, Inc. in San Diego
• Dr. Margaret Higgins, PhD
• Ann M. Durst, Casa Cornelia Law Center
• Elizabeth Camarena, Casa Cornelia Law Center
• Carmen M. Chavez, Casa Cornelia Law Center
Please register online and pay online or by check to Casa Cornelia Law Center, 2760 Fifth Ave, Ste 200, San Diego, CA 92103.
For more information, please contact Adela Mason: AMason@CasaCornelia.org or 619.231.7788 x303.